The Domaine de la Blaque adheres to an ecotourism approach and inspires respect for the environment and eco-gestures.
• Eco construction : Restoration of buildings with lime, hemp, natural pigments, use of local materials such as wood and stone.
• Awareness of light pollution : Life needs the night ! The night needs us.
• Electric car : charging station available
• Wood boiler
• Respect for nature and its resources
• Recovery of rainwater : The Ancients built a vaulted cistern designed to collect rainwater via roof run-offs.
• Renewable energy: Solar panels for hot water production. Photovoltaic panels for electricity production.
• Valorization of the natural, cultural and human heritage in a spirit of sharing.
• Protection of the quality of the sky and the local fauna: environment preserved from any light pollution.